Warp-Knitted Fiberglass Biaxial Geogrid with Competitive Prices
Fiberglass Geogrid, Warp-Knitted Fiberglass Geogrid, Bitumen Coated Fiberglass Geogrids manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Warp-Knitted Fiberglass Biaxial Geogrid with Competitive Prices, HDPE Black Roll Geomembrane with UV Resistant, Polypropylene Biaxial Geogrid for Road and so on.Send Inquiry
Glass fiber geogrid composite geotextile is a composite product made of fiberglass geogrid and geotextile. The polypropylene/polyester geotextile is stitched or affixed to a fiberglass geogrid. It is a new type of material that prevents reflection cracks, water damage and load carrying capacity in road construction and refurbishment. It has high temperature resistance and fatigue crack resistance, which prolongs the service life of the road.
Tensile Strength At Break: 25kn~200kn
Roll Width: 1.5m, 2m,3.0m,3.95m,5.8m
Roll Length 50m, 100m
Package:PVC TUBE+PE FILM
1. Light weight, high tensile strength, high modulus, low elongation and good toughness.
2. Corrosion resistance, no long-term creep, long life span.
3. Good physical and chemical stability and good thermal stability.
4. Resistant to fatigue cracking, high-temperature track and low temperature shrinkage cracking.
5. Delaying and decreasing crack reflection.
1. Reinforce old asphalt concrete pavement and asphalt pavement and asphalt layer to prevent damage.
2. It is used to transform cement concrete pavement into composite pavement and restrain constrained reflection caused by block shrinkage.
3. It is used for road expansion and improvement projects to prevent cracks caused by new and old combined positions and uneven settlement.
4. Glass fiber geogrid is used for the reinforcement of soft soil foundation, which is beneficial to the separation and consolidation of soft soil moisture and effectively inhibits sedimentation. Uniform distribution to improve the comprehensive strength of the roadbed.
5. It is used to prevent shrinkage cracks caused by semi-rigid base of roads, and to strengthen and prevent road cracks caused by reflection of foundation cracks.