China Extruded PP Geogrid Used for Road
Product Introduction: Uniaxial polyethylene geogrid uses high density polyethylene (HDPE) as raw material. It is plastics, sheet extruded, punched, heated and stretched. In this process macromolecule in orientated into a linear state and long oval-shaped high overall network structure. Product...Send Inquiry
Uniaxial polyethylene geogrid uses high density polyethylene (HDPE) as raw material. It is plastics, sheet extruded, punched, heated and stretched. In this process macromolecule in orientated into a linear state and long oval-shaped high overall network structure.
Uniaxial polyethylene geogrid’s prominent advantage is that the tendency of deformation under the long-term sustained load (creep) is small and anti-creep strength is much better than other geogrid material, which play an important project role in improving the life.
The product is applied in the construction of roads, railways and rivers, lakes and along the coast of the reinforced retaining wall, dam, bridge, steep slopes and other projects geocell. Its role is to enhance the profile of the bearing capacity of the dam wall or to extend the service life, reduce the area and shorten the construction period, lower costs and reduce maintenance costs.
1. Enhance roadbed and effectively diffuse its load to improve its stability and bearing capacity and increase service life;
2. Can bear more alternate load;
3. Prevent roadbed distortion and crack caused by the loss of roadbed materials;
4. Increase the self-supporting property of fill behind retaining wall, decrease the earth pressure of retaining wall, save cost, increase service life and reduce maintenance expense;
5. Combine anchor sprouting concrete construction method to give side slope maintenance, which not only saves investment by 30%-50% but also reduces erection time by one time or above.
6. To increase geogrid in the roadbed and surface of highways can reduce flexure, track and put off the flawing appearance by 3-9 folds and reduce the thickness of structural layer by 36%
7. It is applicable to any kind of soil, not necessary to draw material from other place, saving time and labor;
8. Simple and rapid construction will greatly reduce construction cost.
PP Uniaxial Geogrid Specification and Main Technical Data
Tensile Strength at 2% elongation KN/m≥
Tensile Strength at 5% elongation KN/m≥
Product Width: (MM)