Self-Adhesive Warp Knitted Fiberglass Geogrids with 1m Width
Self-Adhesive Fiberglass Geogrid, Fiberglass Geogrid, Asphalt Reinforcement′s Fiberglass Geogrid manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Self-Adhesive Warp Knitted Fiberglass Geogrids with 1m Width, 450g Geotextile for Foundation Engineering, 40kn Biaxial Polyester Soil Reinforcement Geogrid with Factory Prices and so on.Send Inquiry
1. Akind of planar mesh material using alkali-free fiberglass yarn as base body and then coated with high quality modified asphalt.
2. Warp knitted with oriental structure which gives full play of yarn strength and improves its mechanical property to make the product high tensile, tearing and creep-resistant.
3. Coated with asphalt making full protection of the fiberglass matrix and greatly improving its wear and shear resistance.
4. Having a good performance in pavement strengthening, track cracking and solving difficulties of strengthening the bituminous pavement.
Model NO.: FGG
Roll Width: 1 to 6m
Aperture: 12.7X12.7, 25.4X25.4
Package: PVC Tube+PE Film
Viscose: With Viscose
Classification: Fiberglass Geogrid
Tensile Strength: 30 to 200kn: 30 to 200kn
Roll Length: 50 to 100m
25.4×25.4 Or 12.7×12.7 Or 50.8x50.8
1. Strength, creep, adapt to various environmental soils, fully meet the use of highway high retaining walls.
2. It can effectively improve the interlocking and strengthening the bearing surface and the occlusion function, greatly improve the bearing capacity of the foundation, effectively restrain the lateral displacement of the soil, and enhance the foundation of stable performance.
3. Compared with the traditional grille, it has stronger strength, stronger bearing capacity, corrosion resistance and aging resistance.
The friction coefficient is large, the aperture is uniform, the construction is convenient, and the service life is long.
4. It is more suitable for deep-sea fishing and levee reinforcement, which fundamentally solves the technical problems of poor corrosion resistance and short life caused by long-term water erosion of low-strength stone cages.
5. Can effectively avoid rolling equipment during construction, causing construction damage
(1) It is applicable to various roads, railways, and airports to strengthen embankment reinforcement.
(2) The basis for large parking garages and other permanent loads and terminal enhancements.
(3) Slope protection for railways and highways.
(4) Application of culvert enhancement.
(5) It is suitable for secondary reinforcement after uniaxially stretching geogrid reinforced soil slope
(6) Strengthen the soil further to prevent soil erosion. Mining, tunnel reinforcement.