"Product Description ""
Basalt fiber geotextile (geogrid) is a kind of semi-rigid products, which uses high-strength basalt fibers to produce gridding base material with advanced knitting process, and then treated by surface coatings. Both warp and weft directions are high tensile strength and low elongation. Breaking elongation is 3.1%. The properties are high-temperature resistance, cold resistance (-260oC-650oC), acid etching resistance , little creep, high strength, and little deformation. It is acid-resistant and alkali-resistant, low-temperature and high-temperature resistant, thermal and sound insulation. Its tensile strength is better than that of lager tows carbon fiber, and the breaking elongation is even better than small bunch carbon fiber. It has better compression strength, shearing strength, and applicability & aging resistance in severe environment, etc.
|Item||Width(mm)||Surface Weight(g/m2)||size(mm)||Breaking Strength(KN/m)||Elongation at breaking (%)|
1. Can be used under super-low temperature and have good thermal stability
2. High tensile strength and low elongation
3. Good physical and chemical stability, strong resistance to biological erosion and climate changes.
1. Super high temperature and ultra low temperature performance, prevent the asphalt pavement cracks
2. High tensile strength
3. No long term creep, and good thermal stability
4. Good compatibility with asphalt mixture
5. Stable physical and chemical properties, good resistance against biological erosion and climate change
Dam and road bed strengthening
Permanent bearing foundation reinforcement of long airport runways, parks and wharfs
Soft soil foundation reinforcement
Retaining wall in bridge abutment, highway, lag disposal pit, etc.